Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dog house riley
Regular MemberPosts: 219Gear list
Like?
Need advice on a certain type of bag?
5 months ago

Hey folks, maybe some of you can turn me on to a certain type of bag, I have my D700 with grip, and a "L" bracket, my lens set up for 90& of my shooting is my Nikon 20 35 2.8, 50 1.4 G lens and 85 1.8 G lens and a older Nikon 70 210 D lens.

Now with a shoulder bag or sling or back pack will work, my problem is when I find a bag to fit everything its not deep enough for the body with grip, when I find a bag to fit the body with the grip its then a bag that accommodates lens as long as 70 200 2.8, I cannot find a bad thats deep enough for a pro size body with grip and the "L" bracket, and small assortment of compact lenses.

Anyone run into this problem? too small or to large?? the bag companies don't seem to think that not everyone carries a 70 200 2.8 lens with a pro size body.

Thanks, I've spent more money in the last 20 years on bag? than cameras well ! so it seems. I have think tank Domke, and Tamrack and Lowepro, all either one way or the other, and I like the grip on the body.

"dog house riley"

dog house riley's gear list:dog house riley's gear list
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Nikon D90 Nikon D2X Nikon D200 Nikon D700 +12 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow