Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,394Gear list
Like?
Re: Why...
In reply to 123Mike, 5 months ago

123Mike wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

Not as good AF system? Why do you think so. I have the Gh4, the AF is exceptional. It focusses virtually instantly at -4 eV. I did focustracking yesterday on cars which drove 120 km/h right towards or away from me. With the lens he uses, the 35-100, it was bang on almost everytime at 7,5 fps. Just no misses...for wildlife, it has more difficulties though. So...in total...it is just very good.

The A6000 is also very good. They claim it has the fastest auto focus system.

What Gh4 has over A6000 is controls on cam

Controls on the A6000 I find just fine.

, weather and dustsealing

That is a plus.

, a swiveling touchscreen,

I really don't like the Canon style side screen. I can't work with that. I much prefer the A6000 setup.

a better EVF,

The EVF on the A6000 is just fine.

DSLR like battery life,

I just ordered two Wasabi batteries including charger and car charger for under $40 CDN delivered. I find the battery lasts pretty darn long, but for on vacation I'd like to have an extra one.

Etcetc.

You asked someone else why someone would buy a GH4. Than I give you some examples of differences and then you reply why you do not need them. Which is fine, the point is that when someone else needs or wants them the A6000 does have them.

You could have a RX100 and not need anything any A6000 or GX7 offers and repsond in this way. Is the point that you wnat to understand someone else or only want to say that you do not need it?

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
andNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow