A few snaps with Sony FE 70-200mm f4 and a6000

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,308Gear list
Like?
Re: Why...
In reply to 123Mike, 4 months ago

Not as good AF system? Why do you think so. I have the Gh4, the AF is exceptional. It focusses virtually instantly at -4 eV. I did focustracking yesterday on cars which drove 120 km/h right towards or away from me. With the lens he uses, the 35-100, it was bang on almost everytime at 7,5 fps. Just no misses...for wildlife, it has more difficulties though. So...in total...it is just very good.

What Gh4 has over A6000 is controls on cam, weather and dustsealing, a swiveling touchscreen, a better EVF, DSLR like battery life, a good body for the larger lenses too. It has been such a joyu to use, I would not hve believed it. And yes: 4K of video on top of that. So that is what it has over A6000 which at that price is what you coudl expect too.

A6000 is probably the best sub 1000 dollar mirrorless cam around, don't get me wrong. But everything comes at a price.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
andNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow