Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
jlynchtx
Regular MemberPosts: 125
Like?
Re: Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!
In reply to jintoku, 3 months ago

That is a great point. I also was hoping B&H could ship the cameras out so that arrive in our hands on the 20th. It would be the same as walking into a store and buying one on the 20th. Like you mentioned, Apple and other companies do this all the time.

jintoku wrote:

Henry, did Sony tell you that you are not allowed to SHIP before the 20th, or that the RELEASE date is the 20th? I wonder because at least with Apple release date means it can be in hands of owners on the 20th, in which case you could ship e.g., 2 day deliveries out on the 18th and they could get in owners hands on the 20th (Friday). It would be much better than us getting it early in the week, when we can't play around with it. Can you do us all a favor and ask Sony if they can make that compromise, especially given that Best Buy has already been shipping for almost a week?

henryp wrote:

gteague wrote:

hey henry!

when i initially ordered i thought i was getting one right away and selected next-day air for delivery the next day. but with a friday ship date only a saturday delivery option would provide next-day delivery. so i called you guys to have you upgrade my shipping method to saturday deliver and it's not even an option and the csr (?lizar?) couldn't understand why--he was very helpful and searched everywhere. i get fedex saturday deliveries routinely from amazon.

Your order is set to ship via UPS. They told us they do not offer Sat delivery service to your zip code. You have my email address. If you want me to find out if we can accommodate FedEx Sat del and what the additional s&h fee would be, send an email (with a note & the B&H order number) please.

-- hide signature --

Henry Posner

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow