Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
docmaas
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,782
Like?
describe what is unique to sigma IQ by the characteristics you find attractive
4 months ago

We talk a lot about IQ but I think we are not always talking about the same things.  Let's pick the separate things that stand out and makes Sigma images more attractive to each of us.  Post a separate response for each characteristic you see

Let's not debate, just state what they are the best you can.  If we can come up with a list of characteristics then we can run a poll or two to see what is most obvious and what is less so.

For me, it is what some have described as pixel rolloff.  I like landscape photography and I like to see as much detail as possible.  The more finely delineated a pixel is, the more it uses its edges to finely and discretely image I think resulting in finer detail.   I am always drawn to see how well separate leaves are separated from their neighbors. Are the edges fine and well delineated or do they blur making it difficult to see the individual leaves.  I find the sigma sensor presents a more satisfying image in this area.

I have no idea what attracts others so I can't make any suggestions but do try to describe as clearly as possible what draws you to Sigma.

In your response change the topic to a concise definition of what you are going to describe.  Again is you have more than one keep each post to just a single characteristic and post again for a different characteristic.

Mike

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow