ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Kevin G.
Senior MemberPosts: 2,889
Like?
My Bald Eagle Gallery - 5DIII
6 months ago

Hello,

Recently went walking along the canal in my town (near the Delaware River) and was pointed out an eagles nest atop a very high wire tower in the distance. It seems half the town knew about the nest and had kept track of the babies progress in the nest.

Anyway, I've documented some of what I've seen over the last 2 weeks or so. Some of these are heavily cropped - all taken with the Canon 5DIII with 300mm f/4 with a 1.4 II TC. I don't have the reach of my 7D, but just for kicks I tried shooting with that with the same set up. The results were lousy compared with the 5D III, and I have been using the 7D for 3 years or so, and have gotten "some" excellent results. I'm looking forward to trying out the Tamron 150-600mm on the 5DIII

Anyway, here's the link to about 20 pictures or so. C&C and suggestions certainly welcome. I've tried to add comments and descriptions for all the images.

Regards,

Kevin

Gallery:

http://www.newhopeimages.com/p668314434

Sample:

Coming back to the nest with more building material

-- hide signature --
Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow