Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
rwbaron
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,769Gear list
Like?
Great deal on Canon Pixma-Pro 100 printer
1 month ago

I just found the deal on the Canon Pro-100 13"x19" photo printer.  You get the printer with 50 sheets of Canon 13x19 semi-gloss photo paper plus for $398 with a $300 mail in rebate for a prepaid Amex card so I bought it from B&H this morning. Adorama has the same offer as do others but B&H included free 2 day expedited shipping so I'll have it on Thursday.

I have a Canon i9900 that has served me well and prior to that the Canon S9000. Both were excellent printers that I was very satisfied with the performance.  I just took delivery of a new MacBook Pro and Canon has stopped supporting the i9900 so there are no drivers from Canon or Apple.  The MacBook will be my primary computer so I need to print from LR, PS and DPP so this is timely.  The new printer also has a wireless interface so it will be nice to not be plugging in USB cables.  It also has 3 black inks for better B&W printing which has always been dicey with color ink only printers.

I thought others might be interested too at that price.  A fantastic large format photo printer with 50 sheets of paper for $98.  I know, they give away the razor to sell you the blades but I need a printer of this caliber anyway and I thought others might too.

Bob

-- hide signature --
 rwbaron's gear list:rwbaron's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Canon PowerShot S90 Canon PowerShot G1 X Canon EOS 50D Canon EOS 7D +20 more
Canon PowerShot S90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow