Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
unknown member
(unknown member)
How is that different
In reply to Roland Karlsson, 6 months ago

Roland Karlsson wrote:

mroy wrote:

Whoever has 'screwed' up the initial presentation has not 'created this unfortunate debates'.

Rather: certain people have taken the initial three DP2 Quattro samples as justification to create dubious threads with dubious final (!) claims about the not yet (!) released DP2 Quattro.

I would go as far as to say that the quality of the initial samples doesn't really matter - there have and there will always be people who are all too eager to create such dubious threads.

WOW. You really believe what you are saying?

Yes.

The original thread was created by someone wanting to tell that there was images at the official website. Just a thumbs up.

The original thread got long because there was green/magenta coloring of the image, in particular the beak and the feathers. And you know, as much as I, that green/magenta coloring is a common sign for Foveon cameras.

No.

And actually, the thread should have been quite short if everyone just said - yes there is green/magenta coloring - lets wait and see what newer images show. But no, instead a sub thread started regarding that particular birds feather colors. A subthread where different people did not see the same thing in the same pictures.

from what I wrote?

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Wow!New
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
NiceNew
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow