My review: Fuji X-T1 vs the Nikon Df

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
biza43
Senior MemberPosts: 2,053Gear list
Like?
Re: My review: Fuji X-T1 vs the Nikon Df
In reply to stuartgolden, 3 months ago

These comparisons are useless, for the last few decades, there have been camera systems of all sizes, to cater for the different requirements photographers may have. Several photographers even have more than one camera system (gasp!).

In the OP comparison, one could easily extend the size comparison up and down one notch, by including say a camera smaller than the Fuji, and a camera larger than the Nikon, e.g. G1X-RX100, and Pentax or Hasselblad MF.

Of course one should choose according to one's requirements, as dictated by experience and budget, without the need to make these so called "reviews"... for example, I may like my Fuji X100 very much, because it is small and delivers good enough quality, but I have no doubts that my Canon 6D with 35mm lens is a much more powerful tool...

-- hide signature --

www.paulobizarro.com

biza43's gear list:biza43's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow