Feel the excitement: D810

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
Arsen
Regular MemberPosts: 278Gear list
Like?
Re: Feel the excitement: D810
In reply to hypercore360, 11 months ago

Any improvements over the current D800E, I will take in a heart beat. To this day, I am still blown away with the image quality of the D800E since the day it came out.  The D008E was the camera made me switch systems and sell all my gear. Best decision I have ever made.

Beside the better LCD screen, Better Focus, Faster Frame Rate and better ISO, the most important factor for me is the support of Capture Nx2. This would be probably of the last high end camera that Nikon will produce with Capture Nx2 support and for that reason I will order it the day it comes out. I really don't care what they call it, as long as its better than the current D800E, I will buy it. The way I look at all electronic devices, its best to unload when the new model comes out so you can still get a pretty coin when you sell it on Kijiji or Craigslist. After several years , the value drops drastically , then the upgrade costs twice as much.

Arsen's gear list:Arsen's gear list
Nikon D800E Sony a6000 Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow