ARGH help me choose please, Panasonic or Fujifilm System?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
infoplease
Junior MemberPosts: 40
Like?
ARGH help me choose please, Panasonic or Fujifilm System?
6 months ago

So a bit of background...been shooting Nikon DSLR  bodies for years. D40, D80, D90, D7000, D7100, D600, etc

Have some decent glass. 24-70mm, 70-200mm, 18-200mm, 35mm 1.8

I am looking to either add to my equipment and get something smaller for travel / everyday use so that I do not have to lug the dslr equip around. This is especially true for family vacations when we are out for sometimes 8-12 hours.

I have been researching and more or less narrowed down to the fuji system (xe1 or xe2) or the panasonic gx7.

I have nothing as of now, no lenses, no bodies etc.

Is it safe to say that micro four thirds m43 will be around long enough to make this a worthwhil investment?  Isnt it true that there are a heck of a lot more lenses for m43 than there are for fuji?

Are the m43 lenses smaller and lighter than the fuji lenses?  One of the reasons to do this is to make it more compact for us.

Will i be disappointed with image quality of m43 compared to apsc? Thanks for your help in advance.

Fujifilm X-E2 Nikon D40 Nikon D600 Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 Nikon D80 Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow