Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SueSSS
Forum MemberPosts: 72Gear list
Like?
Need editing software - which one??
6 months ago

I have been using the software that came with my Nikon D7000 camera.   It's been "OK" for the general use I have needed.  However, my son just got married and a friend took their formal photos.  She gave them the memory card for their use.  I told them I will do all the editing of the photos they want and will make a photo album for them.  (I also take a lot of sports photos and would like more extensive editing options than the basic ones I currently have.)

I want to make these wedding photos as beautiful as possible.  I have been researching editing software, but the more I research the more confused I get.

I usually do not shoot in RAW, and don't think the wedding photos were either.  (I may shoot RAW in the future depending on my needs.)

What are your suggestions for a good, easy to learn to use, photo editing software program?

Thanks

SueSSS's gear list:SueSSS's gear list
Olympus E-510 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR +1 more
Nikon D7000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow