Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
owenleve
Senior MemberPosts: 2,577
Like?
Nikon D4 + D4s in Alaska
1 month ago

Thought I'd share the following from my shoot with Warren Miller Entertainment this past April in Cordova, Alaska. We worked again with Points North Heli-Adventures (www.alaskaheliski.com) to make this happen with athletes Jess McMillian, Ingrid Backstrom and Chris Anthony during the filming of this years feature film.

http://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/galleries/cordova-alaska-with-warren-miller-entertainment

Not too often I get so many behind the scenes shots of me working. Most of my shooting was lined up with two cameras, D4 and D4s using pocket wizards to fire the second camera.

Gopro shot while shooting from the helicopter. (me in front) shooting with D4s and 17-35. Skier, Ingrid Backstrom

Me on the left, cinemetographer Chris Patterson on the right. Skier, Chris Anthony. This image ©Ingrid Backstrom shot with iPhone!

In the distance is Jess McMillan at the bottom of her run (this was shot with a sony rx100) This image ©Dave Brooks. He was also our helicopter pilot.

-- hide signature --

www.courtlevephoto.com
www.courtlevephotography.com

Nikon D4 Nikon D4s Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow