ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Razal
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Need a little favour
5 months ago

Hello everyone!

First of all, I'm sorry for bothering you, but I have to ask for a little favour..

The thing is, it's my boyfriend's birthday soon and since he is into photography, I was thinking to get him something in that manner (50 photos from big cities all over the world with a special message written on a piece of paper that should be visible in the photo and some special place from each town in the background, such as Eiffel Tower for Paris for example).. To be exact, I need a certain photos from Paris, Berlin, Athens, Venice, Wahsington, Dubai, Wellington, Los Angeles, Bruxelles, Rio de Janeiro, Cape Town, Sydney, Tokyo, Prague, Beijing, Hong Kong, Madrid, Istanbul, Dublin, Amsterdam and Buenos Aires to complete it..

If you live in any of those cities and think you can help me out with this, let me know via private message and I`ll tell you what I had on my mind and send you some examples how it should look like from another cities that I already managed to get..

Thanks for your time reading this and let me know via PM if you`re interested in helping me out

Regards

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow