Started 6 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nickwan
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
My first camera Nikon D3300 or Nikon D5200
6 months ago

Hey guys i have been spending hours looking reviews and comparisons but still haven't been able to figure out what suits me best, so i hope you guys can help me.

My current "concern" is whether i should buy the Nikon D3300 or the Nikon D5200

I'm from Denmark and the D3300 is 725$ and the D5200 is 907$ both with the standard 18-55 mm lens.

To be honest i barely know anything about DSLR cameras so I'm a total beginner.

I don't have anything I'm specific is going to shoot, it's going to be both portraits, landscape, movie (sports) and stuff like that.

My toughs:

1) The D5200 has the flip screen which i find to be a very good thing.

2) Since I'm new there is a lot of settings i don't know how to use, but that said i would like to have to option. In the long run i wont to learn all those feature and learn to take stunning pictures and movies.What i mean by that is i don't want a camera that after a short period of times makes be bound to the features because they aren't there. (i hope you know what i mean)

3) The D3300 records in 1080p60 while the D5200 only records in 1080i60 (only in 720 the D5200 records in 720p60 like the D3300)

So what do you think would suit me best.

Regards Nickwan.

ANSWER:
Nikon D3300 Nikon D5200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow