ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tonimichelle
Contributing MemberPosts: 889
Like?
Emailing loved ones who are gone...
6 months ago

is it weird?
Bettyhilda and I emailed every day for years....Of course when she got really ill, she was unable to respond, but I know she did read the ones I sent her....I made them short and sweet, so as not to tire her.

We'd chat about anything and everything...no topic was taboo...Our daily contact was just the normal mundane day to day stuff.....what we'd been up to, what we'd cooked, or what we ate whilst ate (we loved our food)....photography....this forum...Oh she loved it here...

It feels so weird not exchanging our words...So sometimes I just send an email to her address, letting her know how much I miss her....weird, or healing? I don't know...:-(

What is weirder though, is that I keep checking my email...goodness knows why.  She did send me a sign...I was searching for a photo a few days after she passed, and the photo below came up.  I checked the properties and I'd saved it in Oct. 2013.  I don't recall saving it, or even if we talked about it....But I will read it at her funeral at the end of the month.

Weird....now I can't find it....taking it that she doesn't want me to share it...:-/

-- hide signature --

Toni

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow