Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
SayKeys
Regular MemberPosts: 174
Like?
Wrist strap for A6000 (hiking)
2 months ago

Normally when I hike I carry the camera in my hand and when things get difficult I quickly put the camera in a pouch that is securely fixed to the backpack's shoulder strap next to my chest region.

I don't like camera hanging on my neck or those sling things to the side as they can brush against side of mountains...rocks etc.

I am looking for a wrist strap to secure the A6000 while I am holding it in my hand. I seem to have narrowed down to these-

Joby seems nicer as it is simple with not too much stuff dangling from it. I just hope where the strap seems to be stitched together is strong enough and won't come apart.

Peak Design strap seems over designed with too many plastic bits. Also I don't feel confident about the circular tab thing which can be quickly released.

Are there any systems that are better that I might have overlooked? As things stand I will be going for the Joby one but I will wait 2 days to get your opinion before ordering it.

EDIT-  The attachment point on A6000 is strong enough, right?

Joby

Peak Design

Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow