Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
One_Oldman_4U
Contributing MemberPosts: 934Gear list
Like?
4K Video...how big are the files and...
2 months ago

what's the best memory to use? I have been reading about the recently announced Pany FZ1000 and the rumored LX8 of which both have 4K video capability. I'm very interested in one of these cameras (maybe both to compliment each other). I currently don't shoot video now but that 4K got me interested. On my digital cameras, I use multiple 16 ans 32 GB Class 10 memory cards. If I have to start using or shooting 4k video, what would be the BEST memory card to use? How big are the 4K video files, let per minute of shooting? Or in other words, how long of  4K video will fit in a 16/32GB card?

-- hide signature --

Happy Shooting!
---
RiK
---
"It is not the equipment that makes a photograph but the person behind the equipment and it's not how sharp the images are but how they convey the message."
---
LX7, FZ200, Nikon 1 V1 with 10-100VR

One_Oldman_4U's gear list:One_Oldman_4U's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 +1 more
Nikon 1 V1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow