United States Post Office does it again ...

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bill Randall
Forum ProPosts: 15,749Gear list
Like?
United States Post Office does it again ...
5 months ago

This morning my neighbor put mail in her mailbox for the mailwomen to pick up when she delivers the mail. She then took her dog out for a short walk. I saw the mailwomen deliver my mail and go to my neighbors house, then move on to the next street.

When my neighbor walked back to her house she noticed all the mail she had put in the mailbox to be picked up was on the street. The mailwomen had to have been the one to throw it there because no one else was on the street and the dog walk was very short ( elderly woman ).

She has reported such events in the past to no avail and she is not going to report this event. It seems like every where I look this country is becoming third world.

We need to end weekend deliveries which carriers don't like and many people think is unnecessary. This has been proposed by the Postal Service to help solve their debt problem but rejected by Congress. Congress doesn't deal with debt problems and this should have been obvious to the Postal Service.

-- hide signature --

I live in the USA, a mega banana republic.

Bill Randall's gear list:Bill Randall's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S602 Zoom Nikon D200 Nikon D5200
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow