Started 4 months ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AM4L
Senior MemberPosts: 1,361Gear list
Like?
While Others Slept
4 months ago

Trying to get back into the swing of things after a long sleep on photography! Up early at 5 this morning and out to try and catch a sunrise. Unfortunately I didn't really have a plan or spactacular spot in mind so in the truck, on the road and west I went.

Today I carried the D700 and Fuji S5. The D700 is my main squeeze, however, despite 6Mp the Fuji is still a DR machine!

Feel free to comment as you please, feedback love or hate, its all ok for me..

Still about 30 minutes till sunrise, driving rather aimlessly!

Unpacking at a local small lake, maybe this spot will yield something

Interesting Tree - lets see what the DR Machine can do!

Turn around, ahh, the light starts to shine!  Distortion, you either like it or you don't!

Wish I had tried the 105 VR Macro on this one, maybe next time!

Its funny as my 105 VR arrived yesterday and I have done little with it so far.. too windy today so in the bag it remains for now. But I should have thought to use it this morning for this one. This will not be a keeper.

How about a vertical slice...

And last but not least the D700 on the tree with a little more light!

And that was my shoot for today!

Eventually it will come back to me! And I am excited for June 26th, a new light machine is on my mind, it will be cool to actually get a camera that can produce more DR than the S5.

-- hide signature --

Find Your Mind Online!
AM4L.com

DP Gallery Here: http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/2315639605

Mark

AM4L's gear list:AM4L's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon Df Nikon D810 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF VR Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.4D +12 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow