Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
LenJ
Junior MemberPosts: 26
Like?
Re: Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!
In reply to superstar905, 6 months ago

I've watched this drame unfold with more than a little head shaking.

Having run complex distribution systems managing thousands of products, I don't think this was anything more than what it was, a few exuberant people in a service oriented business trying to do the right thing without full knowledge. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. It was a mistake, nothing more, nothing less

The ironic part to me was that if people didn't feel the need to broadcast online "look what I know" & be the first to go live with the "it's in stock" notice, it's unlikely that Sony would have realized and alerted B&H that shipments were not authorized...........in which case they might have actually got their camera before B&H realized the error.........one way to look at this is that their dissatisfaction was self-inflicted.

B&H is a very reputable business That is populated by humans, sometimes, humans make mistakes. Henry came online and explained what happened, It resonates as truth to me.

IMO, ymmv.

Len

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow