Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Just another Canon shooter
Senior MemberPosts: 2,530Gear list
Like?
Boobs on the beach
2 months ago

No, this is not a joke, it is a real question.

I was at an European beach a few weeks ago. A pretty place, with many rocks, and I was taking pictures, of course. There were a few women without their tops enjoying the sun, among the rest. Most women on the beach had their bras on. So I was thinking about several scenarios.

1. I want to take a  wide angle picture but there is a topless lady around. She may not be been in the shot but nobody knows that. If I shoot, I will look like a pervert. Should I move to avoid the suspicion? If so, why should I? 
  2. I want to take a wide angle shot but I do not mind the boobs somewhere in the picture. Actually, I find them contributing to the shot. Should I shoot? After all, this is a public place. 
  3. I really want to have a picture of those boobs. Telephoto, etc. It may not be appropriate but it should be legal (well, except in Hungary)? Is that any different than taking a picture of a stranger with a telephoto lens, which has its own issues, as well?

No, I cannot post examples. 

Just another Canon shooter's gear list:Just another Canon shooter's gear list
Samsung Galaxy S III
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Heh!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow