Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
jintoku
Regular MemberPosts: 462Gear list
Like?
Re: Looks like B&H has MADE A LOT OF PEOPLE HAPPY!
In reply to superstar905, 6 months ago

You guys defending B&H like it's your family member are a bit funny to me. They did not only make a mistake on their website, they also never sent an update that the orders weren't shipping (I still haven't received one), they never sent an apology, they also keep holding on to the money they deducted from everybody's accounts, and they're limiting proper apologies in the form of store credits to a couple of apparently randomly selected folks (I didn't get one).

Meanwhile Best Buy started shipping (yes, see the other thread) and I can't buy there because my allowance for toys this month (and actually the last two as well) is in the hands of B&H. So you guys can defend B&H as much as you want, but I think they are not doing a great job trying to correct their original mistake at all.

jintoku's gear list:jintoku's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Nikon D600 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow