ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
solekitchen
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
AF-S lens and D2x battery issues
5 months ago

Hello,

I'm new to the forum but have been using Nikon products for a while now. Recently I received a referb D2x from a local retailer (after they had to replace my old D2x due to repair issues). The problem I'm having is not unique to the referb, it existed in my original D2x as well. I recently rented a 70-200 f2.8 for a shoot and when it arrived I noticed that (like my old D2x) when I activated the Auto focus switch or the VR switch on the lens my battery indicator goes from full strength to flashing, which in turn disables any camera functions. I can switch it back to manual focus and turn camera off then on again and regain camera functionality but no AF. I have other AF lens and the auto focus works perfectly. I also have one AF-S lens that used to work fine with the body until about a year ago (but I believe the motor is malfunctioning). My long winded question is does anyone else have this kind of issue? Do you think it's firmware related or camera body related? Is there a fix?

I am running firmware 2.0 both A and B

thanks  in advance.

a

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D2X
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow