ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
amateurphotographer
Regular MemberPosts: 211
Like?
Nikon Camera Control Pro2 on MBPr (all latest firmware) - hang's up/slow upload
3 months ago

Hi,

posting here as don't seem to be a software category on the forum, so I expect more ppl using CCP2 on this forum.

Am using : D800E with latest firmware

tethered with Tethertool USB3 cable (4m)

Nikon Camera Control Pro 2  2.17.0

Nikon View NX2  2.9.2

MBP2 (late 2013) top spec laptop

I have set View NX2 to open up straight away any files that CCP2 receives -"show image immediately after shooting".  My issue is that the majority of times NX2  opens up showing the latest image taken in the main screen immediately.  However, sometimes the file from the camera does not transmit to NX2 and the only way I am finding to get  the file to transmit is to close NX2, that seems to trigger CCP2 to then send the file to NX2.  I think I had this problem before but worse before the D800E firmware update.  Has anyone else experienced the same problem as I have? And anyone found a solution?

I am about to give up on CCP2 and NX2, and use the tethered capture in LR5 which seems to work much faster now that the firmware has been updated.

Thanks in advance.

Nikon D800E
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow