TQGroup
Contributing MemberPosts: 645Gear list
Like?
Re: 28mm f1.8G, 58 f1.4G 80-200 f2.8D
In reply to TQGroup, 1 month ago

TQGroup wrote:

Tuanglen wrote:

TQGroup wrote:

May I suggest that you carefully think about your desired photographic outcomes, prioritise them and then plan accordingly. What is it that some say about "paralysis by analysis?"

Wise advice.

It's reasonable to assume from the question I'm asking that I'm planning to go buy my first three lenses and am looking for recommendations. That's not at all the case. I have more lenses than I need, both primes and zooms, and I'm not "paralyzed" in the sense you mean. After all these years, I'm still having a lot of fun experimenting with lenses and techniques (and simply taking pictures!), but I've always been curious about what others have learned from their own experiences. Occasionally, I'll slap my forehead and think, Of course, why didn't I think of that? The rest of the time, it's just...interesting.

OK then, turnaround is fair play, what 3 lenses could you not live without?

TQGroup's gear list:TQGroup's gear list
Nikon D600 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow