Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Steve W
Regular MemberPosts: 376Gear list
Like?
Please no more polls on split or not
2 months ago

Ok, doubt I started it since it appears it had been discussed before I asked but once the moderator took his poll seems we now have several other trying to analyze why we voted the way we did.

From what I know, its been voted on twice and in both cases the majority voted for a split. Either the moderators want to listen to the votes they gathered or they just plan to ignore it. If you don't really want to know and abide by the vote don't ask it.

If this forum is going to be all about should we or should we not split FF and Crop Frame sensors maybe its just loosing its overall attractiveness. Can anyone suggest a good A7/A7R/A7S forum other than this so I can go there and get my questions answered and learn about the camera(s) I own?

Steve W's gear list:Steve W's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-E2 Sony Alpha 7R +30 more
Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow