Fuji X-T1 Update?

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
35mmBlueSky
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
Re: I call dibs on first in line...
In reply to skeys, 6 months ago

The last few posts exactly proved my point, the people that are actually complaining are the gear heads who want to have the best and latest gear, the reasoning is " resale value". Please, a camera is a tool to take pictures rather than an investment, you fault Fuji for bring improvements and update " too quickly", on the other hand you have just purchased the X-T1s for a few month or in some case less than a month, you are already thinking to resell it, how is your logic any different with the excuse you fault Fuji with since you are already thinking to sell the camera with no fundamental faults like the D600s, like I said it's just your personal bias since you just subconsciously want the best and latest and not realizing there always will be something better right around the corner, if you can't take the fact as a matter before you made the purchase it's better to reconsider whether you should make the same decision to be an early adopter next time or hold off till better versions or fixes have been smoothed out.

35mmBlueSky's gear list:35mmBlueSky's gear list
Fujifilm X-A1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Fujifilm 50-230mm
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow