Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tokumeino
Regular MemberPosts: 149Gear list
Like?
Olympus 45mm/1.8 silver or black ?
1 month ago

I own a brand new GM1 and since I'm switching from NEX, I buy a minimalist system with several lenses that people seem to agree that they are OK wrt price. I have the 20mm and next buys are Samyang/Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye and Olympus 45mm/1.8.

Maybe you'll laugh at me but, since I'm buying new lenses, I would prefer that it looks nice on the GM1, even if it doesn't matter to many people (*). And I have to choose between black and silver. About the Samyang silver, it does not look the same as the GM1 silver color :

vs

So I choosed it black.

But what about the Olympus ?

In the shop next to my house, they only have it in black and thus, I cannot check the colors by myself.

Would you consider that GM1 and 45mm are of the same silver tone ?

Sorry not to ask for sharpness or AF speed

(*) actually, I really dislike the GM1 design (I don't like vintage) and don't want it to get even worse with strange colores lenses on it.

tokumeino's gear list:tokumeino's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +1 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow