Should we split the E-mount form, continuation Locked

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
This thread is locked.
Steve W
Regular MemberPosts: 468Gear list
Re: Should we split the E-mount form, continuation
In reply to dave, 3 months ago

Based on my previous post I definitely support it. Some have said there will be less post and it will boring. For me its a different sorry because I do read the APS-C post but only when I' considering buying an APS-C camera which for the moment is not now. I have a limitted time to spend reading forums so finding the info I'm interested in in less time is a plus. I read the Canon FF, Sony FE, Fuji-X, Lighting, etc forums so I can move around quicker if the forums are more focused.

Also some made the comment that now you can take away BIF, Wildlife, as away to prove limiting the forum is a negative. Well I also read the forums here on Portraits, Wildlife, Landscape, Astro, when I want to focus on something related to those topics.

So while there are lots of different things posted here it is a gear forum ultimately. Heck its named after a camera manufacturer and a catagory(s) of camera they make not form or style of photography.

Steve W's gear list:Steve W's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Fujifilm X-E2 Sony Alpha 7R +29 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow