Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
1prime
Contributing MemberPosts: 989Gear list
Like?
Sony Alpha/NEX E-mount Talk continued.
6 months ago

Since the thread limit didn't allow me to respond to Dirk, here's my delayed YES to separate forums.  Dirk, you're correct that many lenses can cross between E and FF.  But most of the legacy users and many of the cross-FE lens users will certainly be able to cross between the two forums.  I can already hear all the boos to that statement.  Hey, you received 15 thumbs up for your NO.

Those immediate 17 votes clearly indicates why many, if not most, of us E users want our own separate forum.  We are mostly shut out, and when accepted, our threads often plummet to the bottom without comment.  Why?  So many of us E users and E buyers have drifted away from DPR since the advent of the A7/r.  The exception are the enthused A6000 users who have hung in here.  Perhaps I'm wrong, but my impression is Sony will not give up its stake in E bodies and lenses.  While full frame might be a new revolution, some of us find the photographic challenges still ahead of us with APS-c still just that.

We simply want DPR and Sony to lend us an ear.

-- hide signature --

1prime

Sony a6000 Sony Alpha 7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow