Shop cameras & lenses ▾
35mmBlueSky
Forum MemberPosts: 56Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X-T1 Update?
In reply to Just a Photographer, Jun 10, 2014

Just a Photographer wrote:

britcam wrote:

Using a new EVF, one can imagine a lower energy consumption, so a better battery life than with the current X-T1.

Add to D pad improvement, & if it's possible, a 2nd SD card slot, and those moves, while not causing existing X-T1 owners too many sleepiness nights, would strengthen the model for those looking to have more Pro features ...

-- hide signature --

Regards
Rich S (britcam)

To be honest I and many people who have already bought the X-T1 WOULD feel very offended if Fuji would add the features you just mentioned within 3 month of release. Adding an extra SD slot and a new EVF is BIG upgrade, not a minor. I would certainly rethink if I want to keep investing in Fuji as a system. This is even worse support from Fuji to a system then Sony has.

This is not like a D600 situation where it will render dramatic impact to the photos being taken. The issues with current X-T1s are really just minor ergonomics issue, your reasoning is more about being offended for not having the best and latest gears in a few months, it's a personal ego issue, did the X-T1 you bought have any issues stop you from getting great pictures? Just admit it.

35mmBlueSky's gear list:35mmBlueSky's gear list
Fujifilm X-A1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Fujifilm 50-230mm
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow