Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bs1946
Contributing MemberPosts: 950Gear list
Like?
Ona Bowery bag with my X-E1
6 months ago

After months of indecision, I purchased a leather Ona Bowery bag to use as a day bag with my X-E1 and the two lenses I have. I also ordered a set of two small dividers because the bag only comes with one divider. After unpacking the bag, it looked much smaller than I expected and I seriously thought about packing it up again and sending it back. The bag comes with one divider splitting the interior into two equal parts. My X-E1 with the 35mm f1.4 and the Fuji neck strap takes up half the bag. I divided the other half into two equal compartments. The center compartment has my 18mm f2 lens with the hood for both lenses. I could easily put another lens in with the 18mm. The last compartment has miscellaneous stuff, spare batteries etc. Move that stuff to the two front pockets and there would be plenty of room for an X-100, X-20, or another X-body. Right now, the bag with everything in it weighs 5 lbs, that's less than my Domke F2 empty.

Taken with a Canon A560

Arrived just in time of a day trip to Boston later this week.

bs1946's gear list:bs1946's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-3 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Nikon 1 V3 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm 1:2 Nikon 1 Nikkor 18.5mm f/1.8 +8 more
Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow