Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tommygun45
Senior MemberPosts: 1,070Gear list
Like?
Trade up to Zeiss 32mm / 12mm from SEL35/16+ECU
5 months ago

Anyone out there trade in their SEL35 and/or SEL1628+Wide Angle Converter for the Zeiss package selling on BH right now? I have never personally used a Zeiss lens but I have been intrigued for quite some time. I find myself using these two focal lengths constantly and am shooting a 2 month old baby. I only get one chance at getting the best pics I possibly can, and seeing as the financial impact would be relatively small, would you guys upgrade to these lenses?

I realize I lose OSS on the 32 but I dont like using that anyways. Id rather have the slightly wider FOV. If I cant get my shutter speeds to 1/30th I won't end up liking the shot anyways.

Do you guys really love those Zeiss lenses? Would it make more sense to get the 1670z instead? Choices, Choices.

I guess I really can't complain about what I am getting with the SEL35. Its just that whole curiosity thing...

Tommygun45's gear list:Tommygun45's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 III Sony a6000 Sony E 16mm F2.8 Pancake Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS +3 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow