Nikkor Manual Focus (non-Ai, Ai & Ai-s): Motherthread

Started 7 months ago | Discussions thread
Serge 07
Regular MemberPosts: 196Gear list
Like?
Re: Nikkor Manual Focus (non-Ai, Ai & Ai-s): Motherthread
In reply to nampramos, 5 months ago

Hi, nampramos:

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Have not had the lens much time so I am still on a bit of a learning curve. It is a great piece of glass and feel very fortunate to have found it in such pristine state. This is my second copy of the 28/2.0 the first being an as new example of the Ai version. I found the latter to be a let down in sharpness compared to my 28mm f/2.8 Ai-s with SIC coatings and was returned.

Great photo of a beautiful area with your 24/2.8 Ai. The colors are terrific! It looks like a place yours truly would not mind spending a few weeks relaxing. Best of luck in your hunt for the 135/2. I find looking for these terrific lenses to be a great deal of the fun plus educational.

A couple more with the 28/2.0:

I need to work on my re-sizing skills. I seem to be loosing a fair amount of detail with the posted images compared to the original file.

Regards,

Serge

Serge 07's gear list:Serge 07's gear list
Nikon D40 Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G ED-IF +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NiceNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow