Q7 + FA135

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
fotoword
Regular MemberPosts: 130Gear list
Like?
Re: Q7 + FA135
In reply to MikeSul, 6 months ago

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply and the effort you put into correcting the pf.

I think the same can be achieved in Capture One Pro 7 but it seems you have to do more work.

The quick fix is to select the Chrome Ab and Purple Fringing check-boxes (but the pf check didn't really seem to do much). I then tried the colour pallet and selected the purple area and unsaturated it. Unfortunately it also seemed to remove colour from other parts of the image.  I guess LR seems to be more advanced in that area.

To be honest I liked the original colour better, I just felt it suited the subject, but that's just my personal taste. I guess your white balance adjustment gave it a more natural look.

Again, thaniks for the effort.  Appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

MikeSul wrote:

Here is your photo after a couple of seconds processing in Lightroom. I removed the chromatic fringe and adjusted the WB plus added a bit of clarity. More could be done with RAW and more time. I hope it is to your taste

Mike S

fotoword's gear list:fotoword's gear list
Pentax Optio A20 Ricoh Caplio GX100 Samsung TL350 Canon PowerShot G1 X Samsung NX100 +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow