ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Newbie1989
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
Best brand to invest
3 months ago

Hello to everyone.

I currently own a panasonic gf2 with the 14mm f2.5 kit lens. Im interested in still photography and more specific landscape, cityscape, night sky shots and some low light photos. I think that the most importand part in photography is the lens, so im planning to invest the biggest amount of my budget for good fast lenses. The question is which brand (system) should i choose. Canon, nikon or pentax. Im talking about aps-c sensor type camera and my budget is 1500$. I currenlty have a tripod so with this money i would like to buy a camera body (i have no preferense) and with the rest of my money some good lenses. Im not a profeshional photographer, so im looking for value for money products. Im concidering nikon d5200, canon t3i (eos 600d) and pentax k50 for the lenses i have no idea yet. Can you help me decide

Thanks in advance

Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5) Nikon D5200 Pentax K-50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow