ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
KeithB1
New MemberPosts: 18Gear list
Like?
Hello - The story so far - FZ200
1 month ago

Hello to you all.

Early March I was in a bird hide and I always seem to find the BORE, but luckily for me he was boring a lovely couple who entered just before me. He went on and on, gave his full life story, then started talking about his camera, which had a 600 lens and consistent 2.8 aperture. I took a mental note and left the hide.

I googled the info and found it was the FZ200. I'd been thinking about buying a camera (only having compacts since the film SLR days. Normally I do loads of research and confuse myself, so I just went ahead and ordered one.

By the time I had received it, I had seen the videos and seen all the reviews (some quite negative).

The 1st few photos were awful, but I persevered and managed some decent shots. I didn't know if it was me or the camera, but there seemed something wrong, there were excessive CA and the exposure was all over the place and some other faults, so in the end returned it and bought a new one.

From day one, I felt at home with this one and the quality of shots was much better

So as much as I enjoyed using the first camera, this new one, well, my wife says I love it more than her,  Mmmmmmm;-)

some photos to follow, a couple from each camera.

If someone would be as kind as to explain how I attach an image from my FastStone viewer.

-- hide signature --

Keith

KeithB1's gear list:KeithB1's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow