Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
riman
Contributing MemberPosts: 526Gear list
Like?
Message to them there folks at Nikon
6 months ago

I cant git me no shut eye tonight so I thought I would jis post a message to Nikon corp that monitors these boards to determine what people be thinking and what theys would like in the next release.

I have been a Nikon fan since the old days of the Photomic FTN ..and remember when ASA 125 was fast..so I know great progress has been made... I have a D  7100  but lets not be a stoppin' here..

I have me a list....

Lets start with the wishful and the difficult,,how abouts an ISO of 100,000 with a noise factor like 1600 ...okay I will settle fir a noise factor like todays 12,000 with the same reduction down the line.. Yes I will wait for 2016

More immediately ..how about increasing the buffer, threefold.? Small buffer is a pain.

And finally..and I have to say I never hear anyone else mention this... but .,,,them there...what-cha-ma-call em's that show where the focus is,,,cant you brighten 'em? I cant never hardly see 'em in daylight and in the dark theys is damnside near useless..

Of course, I do like lighter things so if you can cut the weight down and increase the dynamic range and make sharper lenses ..oh and and fix that 3 D tracking..its totally useless..

Okay them be my ideas..rest of youze can add what ever you be thinkin..

riman's gear list:riman's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow