Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Diablorini
Forum MemberPosts: 55Gear list
Like?
A77M2
1 month ago

So I got the A77M2, received it on Tuesday and flew to Sardinia Wednesday morning to go see the World Rally Championship, took 2,334 fantastic images (RAW), enjoyed every single click of the shutter, the camera is a champ, period.

I already have the A-57 and A-77, and this camera takes all that is good with those cameras and combines it with new super features and what I think is very impressive noise control when taking high ISO images.

The image attached here was taken today using the A77M2 and Sigma 150-500 mm f/5-6 3 dg apo os hsm, it is a jpeg untouched/unprocessed and the camera is using default settings.

Now if only there was a way to process my RAW files - I simply cannot wait to see all the images from Sardinia on my computer.

Peacock

-- hide signature --

One image at a time I hope to one day master the art of imagery

Diablorini's gear list:Diablorini's gear list
Canon PowerShot SX1 IS Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A57 Sony a77 II Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +9 more
Sony a77 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow