ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ellis T
New MemberPosts: 8
Like?
Top Adventure Camera
3 months ago

Hi everyone,

So I am kind of new to the whole photography scene, but I really love the idea of capturing images. I am by no means well informed on the topic of camera or lenses or even taking photos in general, so that's why I have a question for all of you

I am looking for a kickass adventure camera, and by that I mean a camera that takes awesome photos, but also can take a beating and won't break if I accidently drop it in some water or snow. I just want a camera that I can take with me on my trips so I can capture some pretty sick photos to put on my wall and share with others.

I'm not too bugged with the price but something below 800$ is what I expect. As low as possible really, I don't want to spend more than I have to, to get the camera that would be great for what I want.

I plan on taking this camera hiking, glacial cave exploring, rock climbing and the likes. I don't want a hands free camera like the go-pro or drift cams. I want something that I can really focus on capture what I want to be remebered. I already have a drift so getting another would be kind of useless for me.

Your help is appreciated, post links or whatever info you have on the expedition cam I am looking for!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow