Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
paulj623
Regular MemberPosts: 301Gear list
Like?
Please CC these for me and........
5 months ago

Ok.  Here is why i love the 5dmk III.  I need your help to tell me how i could have made these better.  All were shot with 70-200 2.8  Manual Mode 1/500th 2.8 Iso Auto with Spot metering AI Servo. Center point only.  Here is the issue here.  The lighting here was horrible and it was against a black backdrop the entire time.  No flash allowed and you had to stay in your seats.  I was in the 7th row with all seating on the floor.  So basically i had to try and get an angle through 7 rows of people and lock on focus really quick and hope for the best.  The reason i showed the one of my daughter on the girls shoulders is i am amazed out how quick this camera locks in low light.  The shadow is a ladies head so the camera was able to quickly lock.  PS i have not Post Processed any of these yet.  I wanted to show right out of the camera.  I will do some cropping and PP later but just wanted some opinion on how i could have maybe got better pics given the conditions.

paulj623's gear list:paulj623's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Tamron AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical (IF) Macro +4 more
Canon EOS 5D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow