Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
woodybrown
Regular MemberPosts: 157
Like?
Erase All Photos on EM 1?
5 months ago

Is there a way to erase all photos at once from the card using the camera erase button?

Without getting into to whether this would be a desirable option or just asking for trouble, there are times when having an "erase all" option for all shots on a selected calendar date would certainly save time over selecting all the shots and then erasing once they are all selected.

I have presumed that Oly has not set this up in camera for "safety" reasons. I know that you can use Olympus viewer to erase all, but you need to import them first & I use LR to import which has no erase feature.

The only thing I could find on search was the option to have "yes" as the default once you have selected the photos & pressed erase, which only saves one small step. As many considered even that option risky, I suspect that an erase all option would be considered madness, but I just thought I would check as at times when I was erasing 100+ I had to believe there was a simpler way.

Thanks

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow