Thom Hogan's yearly survey (link)

Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
G1Houston
Senior MemberPosts: 2,254Gear list
Like?
Re: Here we go again: the weekly ad on DPR to draw traffic to "Thom"
In reply to antoineb, 6 months ago

antoineb wrote:

Irrespective of the merits of what this "Thom" writes, I continue to think that it is not fair game that, on a weekly basis, at least one thread comes up which is a clear attempt to just draw traffic to this "Thom" site.

I frequent his site b/c he has a unique and intelligent voice that I think stands out from the typical Nikon fanboys' blogs.  His constant and constructive criticism to Nikon, for the most part, I think is right on the money.  I think he is popular because quite a few of us have become frustrated with Nikon, and going to his site serves like a therapy.

As long as he is not the one coming here to advertize on a regular basis, I don't think there is any thing wrong by quoting or linking to his site.  We do that to all sort of sites regularly.  Being popular is not his fault.

G1Houston's gear list:G1Houston's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Nikon D7100 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow