Started 6 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Jay Jenner
Contributing MemberPosts: 661Gear list
Like?
M4/3 adaptor stuck on lens!
6 months ago

At the advice of a guy in a camera shop, I bought el Cheapo 4/3 to m4/3 adaptor instead of stumping up over £130 for an Oly or Panasonic one. And its arrived, and works fine. I was eager to see how my Zuiko 35-100mm lens would get on mounted on the E-M1. And its pretty good news I think - its not as fast as maybe it was on the E5, bu there isnt much in it.

However, now the thing wont come off the lens. There is a little release button on the left side as you can see here. but its not releasing. The red dots are lined up so have to assume its locked in place properly, plus the AF worked so it must be.

Any ideas here? I dont care much about the adapter, but am certainly leery of damaging the lens. I have already abused it enough - see an earlier post about it flying out of camera bag.

Thanks

J

Jay Jenner's gear list:Jay Jenner's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Olympus E-M1 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 Pro
Olympus E-5 Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow