ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Rod McD
Senior MemberPosts: 2,312Gear list
Like?
XT1 - Playback Menu Question
3 months ago

Hi,

I'm getting fairly familiar with my XT1, but haven't been able to answer what seems to be a very basic question.  I can't find the answer in the manual or the menus......

-  If I shoot a frame, and press the playback button, the camera takes me to the frame last shot.  So far so good.

- If I turn the camera on and haven't taken a shot, and I hit the playback button, it takes me to the image I last viewed, not the last image shot.  The last image I viewed may be miles back in the order of the images still on the card.  To return to more recent shots requires some button pressing........

Question :-  Is there any way of causing the camera to always go back to the image last shot?  I can't see any option in the manual or the menus.  Or is this just the standard Fuji solution?  (I come from Pentax where the K series DSLRs have a menu option allowing you to choose which image the camera selects when you press the playback button.  Ie Frame last shot or frame last viewed.)

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,  Rod

Rod McD's gear list:Rod McD's gear list
Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot G1 X Pentax K-5 Fujifilm X-T1 Voigtlander 90mm F3.5 APO-Lanthar SL II +6 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow