Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
dandoro
Contributing MemberPosts: 652
Like?
Sony A6000 or Fuji X-E2?
5 months ago

This is it. After months of comparing different cameras, my final decision is this - I will buy one of these two cameras. I know the specs of these two, I know each one pluses and minuses, but I still can't decide which one to buy. I want to use it for street photography, landscapes, portraits and low light. I know that Sony is cheating high ISO with 1/3 longer exposure time stop, while the Fuji is cheating with 2/3 longer exposure time stop, but still can't decide which one has a better IQ in low light. Also Sony seems to have a better dynamic range, at least for its JPGs. I want honest opinions of those who owned both cameras. Which one should I buy in the end? Which one has the best overall IQ? I will posy this in both Sony and Fuji forums, for balanced views. Thank you for your understanding and help.

Fujifilm X-E2 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow