Flat view
thamer08
Regular MemberPosts: 147Gear list
Like?
Whay the samsung NX series are not famous
6 months ago

hello
this thread is not decreasing of the samsung nx brands
its question of why nx series from Samsung is unwanted like the other brands ? when i look in the web specialy in this forum i didnt see any suggestions for any nx cams neither any compare with other brands!
like nx300 it has great features compared with other mirrorless put i never saw any suggestion for it like with Sony nex or Fuji or nikon 1 etc..
I see it has a great touch screen compared to nex series and large sensor compared to olympus and nikon 1 and great grip compared to canon m
so i want to know the reasons why the samsung brand still unwanted
- is it because the peaple look to it as a cheap koean brand and it doesn't have a long history with camreas like other primum japanese brand ?
- or is the IQ in these camera is not good as the other brands ?
- or is it because the nx cams dont have many third party lenses and accessories like others ?

thamer08's gear list:thamer08's gear list
Canon PowerShot G1 X II Canon EOS 450D Sony a6000 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM +3 more
Samsung NX300M
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow