Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Andrew Ellis
Contributing MemberPosts: 648Gear list
Like?
How the heck did this happen ?
2 months ago

I bought into Micro Four thirds only 4 short months ago with my Purchase of a Panasonic GX7 with the standard 14-45 II lens. This was meant to be a simple alternative to a compact for travelling where my Nikon full frame DSLR kits (D800, D3S & D700) with lenses are just simply getting to heavy to keep lugging around.

So surprised was I at the excellent image quality available in these cameras, that I found myself almost uncontrollably buying further gear. Now 4 months later, I'm left with the following kit. Sure I have some duplicates and will need to rational some of the lenses, but flipping heck, my Nikon DSLR kit is feeing very underused and not loved any more (dare I even consider selling all my Nikon gear...........). I seriously haven't picked up the Nikon's since getting into Mu/43 !

Do I need medical assistance

-- hide signature --

Lets make pictures, not war........

Andrew Ellis's gear list:Andrew Ellis's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Nikon Coolpix P7100 Nikon D3 Nikon D200 Nikon D300 +12 more
Nikon D3S Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow