Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
Jorginho
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,174Gear list
Like?
Re: Okey: GH4+ 35-100. An uneditted series for you
In reply to GeorgianBay1939, 3 months ago

GeorgianBay1939 wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

These are not shown because of beauty, but just to give you a good impression how well the GH4 plus the 35-100 f2.8. With the 100-300, the score would be less good clearly. But much better than anything else than a EM1 can give you when it comes to m43s.

Also note that it seems when there is less contrast, the focus is lost for a while. This also happens when I zoom in while shooting in burst mode.

All these are uneditted jpgs, not cropped, only group resized in PSE. That is it.

In all cases, just go to the pic to the right and then click on "fullscreen"and then "previous" in the left uppercorner to get the best impression.

Series number 1.

Damnn...have to do something about that itch NOW!!

These guys really went very fast!!

LIke the tile says, the last were very fast going everywhere! Snipped a few shots in the last one (three I think) because I lost track of them.

Thanks for posting these examples.

What where the settings for these?

AF-C, Medium Burst, 49 Area, Exposure locked ?

Tom

NoAF-C. H Burst, single AF Area (square in the middle), exposre not locked. As I had to go from dark to very bright to dark locking the exposre was not an option I think.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow